Hidalgo County Immigration Attorney

Helping You Pursue the American Dream

With immigration being such a hot topic today, most immigrants need dedicated and experienced legal counsel now more than ever. At Armando M. Guerra & Associates, PLLC, our seasoned Hidalgo County immigration lawyer can help you with both personal and business-related immigration matters. Whether you are in need of a visa or are trying to hire immigrants to work at your business, our firm has the know-how to help you achieve your goals. Our legal team understands that immigration issues are more than just legal matters, they can affect your entire life.

Immigration based services our firm offers:

  • Visas
  • Green Cards
  • Employment-Based Immigration
  • Deportation or Removal Proceedings
  • Stays of Deportation and Cancellation of Removal
  • Asylum
  • Fiancé Visas
  • And More…

We offer free case evaluations—call today to request yours!

Why Choose Our Firm to Represent You

Immigration matters, whether applying for a visa or facing deportation, can impact your life and even the lives of your loved ones. If you need assistance with immigration legalities, it is vital that you retain the representation of a committed and experienced firm. Choosing Armando M. Guerra & Associates, PLLC means choosing a firm that puts your best interests first.

Reasons you should hire our team:

  • Small-firm feel with big-firm results
  • Uniquely crafted legal strategies
  • Easily accessible legal advice
  • Respected reputation within the legal community

Our immigration attorney in Hidalgo County understands that each case is unique. We want you to feel like you are getting the personalized advocacy and attention you deserve.

Get Started on Your Case Today

Call today and request a complimentary and confidential case evaluation in our office or over the phone. Our firm is ready to take on your case and help you achieve your American dream. You have a voice that matters and our legal team can represent that voice.

Contact our Texas law firm by calling (956) 616-4641 or filling out one of our online forms.